In this Cookies Policy, we explain what cookies and/or similar technologies (collectively; “Cookies”) are, what they are used for, and how you can configure or disable them. In addition, we provide you with information about the types of Cookies, and their purposes, used on this “Website” www.sylentis.com owned by Sylentis S.A.
1. What are Cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are technologies that allow the storage and retrieval of information when you browse the Website. They can be used for many different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way in which content is displayed. The specific uses we make of the Cookies are described below.
2. What types of Cookies?
Below, we provide a classification of Cookies according to a series of categories. Please note that the same Cookie may be included in more than one category.
2.1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from the Website managed by Sylentis.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from a computer and/or domain that is not managed by Sylentis, but by another entity that uses the data obtained through cookies for its own purposes.
2.2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active on your device
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store information only for the duration of your visit to the Website, and disappear at the end of the session. They are normally used to store information that is only of interest to keep to ensure the basic functionalities of the Web Site during your visit to it.
- Persistent Cookies: are those in which the information obtained continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period longer than the duration of your visit to the Website, which is defined by the Cookie manager. This period varies according to each Cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years
2.3. Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Session cookies: are those that allow you to browse the Website. Session cookies will allow you to use the different functionalities and services of the Website, for example, the login with your identifier.
- Utility or personalization cookies: are those that allow you to remember information so that you can access the Website with features that can differentiate your experience from those of other users, such as, for example, the appearance or content of the Website, which may vary depending on the type of browser you use.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of your behavior on the Website. This information makes it possible to measure and analyze the use of the Website, (technical, as well as to elaborate user browsing profiles, with the aim of introducing the necessary improvements to the Website based on the analysis of the browsing data collected.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the Sylentis website.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that may have been included on the Website, through the storage of information about your behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it
3. What Cookies does Sylentis use on the Website?
3.1. Sylentis’s own and Third Party Cookies: